LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL (March 2019) – If you are looking for a break from this challenging winter, there is still time to take advantage of the special “Escape The Cold” room ratesthat are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida. Even better, the seven hotels have just extended the special rates, which are now available for stays through April 24, 2019. In addition to providing a great reason to escape to the Walt Disney World Resort, the special rates offer the opportunity to experience such exceptional special events as the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and its Garden Rocks Concert Series.
It is also a wonderful time to enjoy such outstanding new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort as the fun new 11-acre Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where guests “shrink” to the size of a toy to explore the adventure and fun of Andy’s backyard; Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park; and the Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
A visit also provides the chance to experience Disney Springs, which now features more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments, which includes an impressive collection of restaurants by acclaimed chefs.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area. Plus, guests staying at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels enjoy two great benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks through December 31, 2019: Extra Magic Hours benefit and 60-Day FastPass+ benefit, with valid theme park admission.
The Extra Magic Hours benefit enables guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. This provides the opportunity to enjoy select attractions, including the offerings at Toy Story Land, and the popular attractions at the other three theme parks, such as Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-calendars/month/ or request the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket or confirmation number, and a hotel reservation number, will be able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests can utilize up to a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections. Included at no extra charge with your theme park admission tickets, this service lets you reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests should connect with their travel provider to ensure the provider can give the guest the necessary ticket confirmation and hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig and STK Orlando.
The “Escape the Cold” room rates for stays through April 24, 2019 are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $110 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $111 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $198 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $152 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $147 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $119 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/escape-cold-sale/ . The special rates are available for stays through April 24, 2019, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Atlanta Braves Springs Training – February 25-March 23, 2019 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (various dates at home)
- 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – March 6 – June 3, 2019 at Epcot
- 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series – nightly March 6-June 1, 2019 at Epcot.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Included with Epcot admission during the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, the Garden Rocks Concert Series features three shows 7 nights a week. Entertainment scheduled to perform at the concert series includes: Glass Tiger, Air Supply, Berlin, The Smithereens, Rick Springfield, Christopher Cross, Dennis DeYoung, Sister Hazel, TobyMac, Lonestar, Richard Marx, and Jon Secada. For the full schedule, visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/epcot/flower-garden-rocks-concert-series/ .
Other benefits of staying at one of the Disney Springs Hotels include: the ability to purchase Disney Theme Park Tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Service Desk; a Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel; and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this chic lifestyle resort opened in 2014 with 394 designer guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 325-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – 60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .