Direct from the eagerly anticipated and groundbreaking feature film, Mezco welcomes Black Panther into the One:12 Collective. Intricately designed with a cloth outfit recreating that of King T’Challa’s Vibranium suit, authentically detailed accessories replicating those seen in the movie, and the likeness of actor Chadwick Boseman.
The One:12 Collective Black Panther figure boasts two comprehensively detailed head portraits: one masked and one unmasked, featuring the likeness of actor Chadwick Boseman. Special attention was paid when designing King T’Challa’s suit made from Vibranium, a rare metal that is lightweight, sleek, and bulletproof. In addition, Black Panther comes equipped with a meticulously crafted shield and spear, replicating similar weapons seen in the film.
Following the events of Captain America: Civil War, King T’Challa returns home to Wakanda. When two enemies conspire to bring down the kingdom, King T’Challa must team up as the Black Panther, with Wakanda’s special forces – the Dora Milaje, to prevent a world war.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BLACK PANTHER FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Masked head
- Unmasked head
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs posing hands (L&R)
- Film-accurate masked head
- Unmasked head featuring the likeness of actor Chadwick Boseman
- Intricately detailed cowl
- Authentically designed gauntlets
- Impeccable belt detailing
- Skillfully executed boots
- One (1) shield
- One (1) spear
Each One:12 Collective Black Panther figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind. There are no twist ties for easy in-and-out of package display.
Black Panther hits theaters Friday, February 16th 2018.
You can watch the trailer HERE.