Walnut, CA – Monogram International, Inc. offers this invitation to come and connect with the team about all their exciting new items releasing in 2019. Please stop in and visit Booth #279 on Level 3 at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 W. 34th St, New York, NY. The show will begin on Saturday, February 16th at 9:00 am and end on Tuesday, the 19th at 4:00 pm.
Be sure to check out all the buzz-worthy new products for upcoming blockbusters: Captain Marvel, Shazam!, Avengers: Endgame, Toy Story 4, Godzilla, Lion King, Aladdin, and Frozen 2.
2019 is proving to be the year for Disney! Get a sneak peek of the new additions to Monogram’s colossal blind bag collections, now reaching its 23rd this year, including:
- Series 20, the best friends of famous Disney movies like Dumbo and Timothy Q. Mouse, Pooh and Piglet, Russell and Carl from UP, Mike and Sully from Monsters, Inc. and more.
- Series 21 and 23 – To get ready for the live action reboots this summer, there will also be new adorable blind bag collections of the animated characters from Aladdin and Lion King. The collections feature Jasmine, Genie, Rajah, and Magic Carpet from Aladdin and Rafiki, Nala, and Scar from Lion King.
- Series 22 will prepare collectors for the Toy Story 4 collection, which must be kept under wraps before the movie, with classic Toy Story characters like Bo Peep, Bullseye, Mr. Potato Head, and Babyface Spider.
- In celebration of the Little Mermaid’s 30th anniversary, there will be a series dedicated to Ariel and her seaside friends.
- Be sure to get the news on the new Disney Christmas collection featuring Tinkerbell, Mickey, Minnie, and more.
- A new Disney Villains series 3 is also in the works and will feature characters from Hercules, Lion King, and Aladdin, among other famous titles.
- Don’t miss early details on Monogram’s blind bag collections for the long-awaited Frozen 2 movie in both 3D PVC foam and plush!
From Marvel, be sure to get the first look at the blind bag characters for the highly-anticipated films before they hit the market in Spring:
- Captain Marvel featuring Carol Danvers, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, Maria Rambeau, Ronan, and more.
- Two series for Avengers: Endgame products are being cooked up by Monogram featuring Thanos and the heroes coming back from a seeming defeat to take the terrible titan down!
From Warner Brothers, Monogram will showcase the exciting new properties acquired for cult-favorite shows and movie characters transformed into their iconic 3D foam figural bag clips:
- Friends the Sitcom featuring Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, and some surprise characters too.
- Shazam! including Mary, Freddy, Pedro and the villains: Dr. Silvana, Pride, and Wrath.
- Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings collection has all the movie favorites like Frodo, Samwise, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and even Gollum.
Other fantastic licenses previewing at the show that have been acquired this year to create officially branded blind bags, banks and more include:
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters, and Godzilla (Classic)
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Magic: The Gathering
- Hello Kitty
- Aliens vs. Predator
- Boruto (from Naruto)
- One Punch Man (anime)