Happy Villaintine’s Day!
Today is the day the Disney Parks Blog celebrates all the Disney villains. And this year, there are several ways you can mark Villaintine’s Day at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase Villaintine’s Customizable Merchandise at Magic Kingdom Park – Head to the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. where you can use their customizable merchandise kiosks to choose from an array of on-demand tees, magnets, phone cases and MagicBand designs featuring all your favorite villains celebrating Villaintine’s Day available starting on February 14. Guest can also find new and exclusive wicked event merchandise during the event!
- Attend a Disney Villains After Hours Event – Imagine Disney’s most nefarious fiends throwing a party after hours at Magic Kingdom Park – and you get Disney After Hours! This hard-ticket event allows guests access to park attractions, plus plenty of villainous fun, including the “Villains Unite the Night” stage show, the new Villains’ Cursed Caravan and more. Click here for tickets for event dates now-July 2020.
- Try Sinfully Delicious Sweet Treats at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Available only on February 13, the bakery case at the resort’s Contempo Cafe will transform to offer a selection of villain-themed treats. Be on the lookout for cupcakes inspired by Hades, Cruella De Vil and Gaston, plus Evil Queen Fruit Tarts, Ursula Confetti Cakes and more!
- Transform Into Your Favorite Disney Villain at Character Couture – Transform into your favorite Disney villain with a Character Couture makeover. Character themed hair and makeup makeovers are available at Walt Disney World Resort spas (and also in-room for an additional fee). To make a reservation, call 407-WDW-GLAM or 407-WDW-4526. For additional information, please visit DisneyCharacterCouture.com.
- Download and Share Villaintine’s Cards – We’ve shared a ton of Villaintine’s and Valentine’s artwork on the Disney Parks Blog this week. To download your own sharable Villaintine’s, check out this blog post.